Codeium JetBrains Installation Tutorial
In this video
How to Use Codium in JetBrains IDEs
If you are a developer using JetBrains IDEs, you may be interested in using Codium, an AI assistant that can help you while coding. Here's how you can install and use Codium in your JetBrains IDE.
- Go to the Codium website and click on «Get Codium.»
- Click on «JetBrains IDEs.»
- Follow the step-by-step instructions provided on the page to install Codium in your IDE. For example, if you are using PyCharm, you will need to open «Preferences» and navigate to «Plugins» to search for and install Codium.
- Restart your IDE after installation.
Logging in to Codium
- Once you have installed Codium, you will be prompted to log in to Codium when you open your IDE.
- If you already have a Codium account, log in with your credentials.
- If your IDE is unable to launch a browser window, you can alternatively use the «Provide Auth Token» feature to obtain an authentication token and enter it in your IDE to log in to Codium.
Once you have installed and logged in to Codium, you can start using it to help you with coding.
- Create a new file in your IDE.
- Start typing a function or method, and Codium will provide suggestions in gray.
- To accept a suggestion, press «Tab.»
- To cycle between different suggestions, press «Option» and the right bracket key.
With Codium, you can speed up your coding workflow and improve your productivity in your JetBrains IDE.